Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLAN OF ATTACK (English)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

PLAN OF ATTACK (English) Empty
PostSubject: PLAN OF ATTACK (English)   PLAN OF ATTACK (English) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:08 pm

PLAN OF ATTACK

Updated – 1/03/10

The “Trending Topic” Mission still stands – if you all forget how to trend a topic it is very simple. All you have to so is put #AC2010 at the end of every tweet, but don’t put it more than once or you will be labelled as SPAM. Every day, more and more people join Twitter, wich means it’s going to get even more difficult to get a Trending Topic going because of the high volume of traffic Twitter gets. If you have been trending 10 times a day, we suggest that you start doing it 20 times a day. As many times as you TWEET, you should also be TRENDING #AC2010.

UPDATED “ARMIES” are as follows:

@ACPromoTeam ------------- @AaronCCBeats ------------- @TheCarterArmy
@AcarterMusic ------------- @AcsUStreamGirls ------------- @AaronCarterILY
@_AC_Spanishclub ------------- @FCOAaronBrasil ------------- @MissTMFields
@TeamACFinland ------------- @Carter_Twins ------------- @Aaron247Always
@Aaroncarter_Fan ------------- @TEAM_AC_USA ------------- @AcsPositiveFlow
@AaronCarter2010 ------------- @AC_ARMY ------------- @Katrina_Gomez
@AaronsNYarmy ------------- @ACLatinFans

FOLLOW all of them if you are not already. There are many news ones that come up everyday, so if you are not on the list we apologize. Message @ACPROMOTEAM or @ACARTERMUSIC and we will try to get you on the nest update.

Our MAIN FOCUS right now is to BUILD AARON’S FAN BASE and to get new people to DOWNLOAD “DANCE WITH ME” on iTUNES

The more people to download “DANCE WITH ME” on iTUNES, the higher it will go on the charts, and RADIO will start putting his song on rotation. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO HAVE HAPPEN.
SOME SUGGESTIONS ON FINDING NEW FANS:

Take a look at ARTIST WITH SIMILAR FAN BASES and go from there. Many of these artist have fans that used to be fans of Aaron’s or still are, and just do not know he is BACK. This is what you need to inform them of. You can find these fans by searching like-minded Artists ‘followers list, or searching their names on the TWITTER SEARCH ENGINE. We have found that sparking up a conversation with these people and telling them about Aaron’s new music has worked VERY well. So much so that in the past 3 hours of doing this, we have gotten 75 more people to buy “DANCE WITH ME” on iTUNES between only 2 groups. You could try to have a conversation, or just inform them that he is back and “DANCE WITH ME” is his new single, and to buy it on iTUNES.

Here are some suggestions:

When sending a message to a fan, you could say something along the lines of: “Hey, remember Aaron Carter? He’s back and his new single is HOT! It’s called “DANCE WITH ME” feat Flo-Rida! Here’s the link 2 buy on iTUNES ________ (insert direct link here)” [IF YOU ARE DOING THIS TWITTER, IT MAY NEED MORE THAN 1 TWEET] If you would like to have more of a conversation, you could say, “Hey, remember Aaron Carter? He’s back and his single is HOT have you heard it? And when they answer back, you could say “It’s called “DANCE WITH ME” feat FLO-RIDA, here’s the link to iTUNES to buy it!”
The ABOVE scripts are just suggestions. You guys are creative enough to think of your own way to say things to people, but MAKE SURE when you contact someone, you include the DIRECT LINK TO ITUNES STORE TO BUY “DANCE WITH ME”. WE WILL NOT be promoting ANY WAY to illegally download this song and would hope that you will not either.

Another suggestion is to search AARON CARTER on the TWITTER SEARCH ENGINE, see who is talking about him (who doesn’t know he’s back)and do the same thing listed above for them.
UTILIZE MYSPACE/FACEBOOK AS WELL. Not many people know exactly how to work TWITTER still and if you have either of those social networking sites, PLEASE message your friends and tell them to buy “DANCE WITH ME” feat FLO-RIDA on iTUNES.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MESSAGING DJs OF RADIO STATIONS AT THIS TIME, We are leaving this up to JUSTIN KASE (@JK92) since we are not familiar with how radio works. YOU MAY TWEET/MESSAGE RADIO STATIONS AS A WHOLE (IE: @1035KTU), but NOT contact SPECIFIC DJs. The are NOT in charge of what is being played on air.

RIGHT NOW, WE ARE SOLEY FOCUSED ON BUILDING UP AARON’S FAN BASE AND HAVING PEOPLE DOWNLOAD “DANCE WITH ME” on iTUNES
OUR GOAL IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS IS TO HAVE 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS OF “DANCE WITH ME” FROM iTUNES

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS OR NEED ANY KIND OF HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT @ACPROMOTEAM or @ACARTERMUSIC
We’ve said it once and we’ll say it agin. THE BIGGER TEAM, THE BIGGER THE IMPACT. #AC2010

if you have any questions go to --> www.twitter.com/ACarterMusic or www.twitter.com/ACPromoTeam

Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc

PLAN OF ATTACK (English)
Page 1 of 1