Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----

Go down 
+28
boiaquamarine
sofia
sarahmessee
punky
Alysha.
Natalia_sweet
abby_1
prayin4AC
tigger1621
anna carter
tykane2008
angelalovesaaronc
aaronforever
LaLa
Kevin
NickyCsNurse
Bridget142
martii_07
FrenchGirl
JJMC3
MissPopcorn96
iloveac96
beanie
OhAaron
clhs2008
Cincerity
txbrowneyes21
AaronCarterMusic
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- Empty
PostSubject: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 am

Write here your message for Aaron Carter. Anything you want to ask or tell him but remember always ask with respect.

And please only write in this message.

Thanks Wink

Last edited by AaronCarterMusic on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc
txbrowneyes21

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:30 am

Aaron i love u! u were amazing on dwts. i hope u tour soon and if u do pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllease come 2 dallas kk cause that would b awesome also i love the new song! alright your amazing
Love ya,
Alicia
Back to top Go down
Cincerity

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 am

Just wanted you to know that I'm middle aged and still a huge fan of yours. Just want you to know that we're not all teenagers following you. Your time on DWTS really turned me on to you and your music. I find you so charmingly positive and refreshing and I wish all wonderful things for your personal life and career.

The tracks I have heard on youtube coming from your new album are incredible!!! You are gonna have a massive hit on your hands. I think your music is transcendent and will appeal to people of all ages and tastes.

So glad you have a place for all your fans to gush and chat about you. Congrats on your single "Dance with me" climbing to the top of the charts. It is so deserved. I will miss you off the show DWTS but I'm looking forward to all the new things I'm gonna see out of you.

Please don't forget Karina...she really complements you so perfectly and you're good for her. I worry about her sometimes she's such a softie inside.

Good luck babe, and know that I love you!!!

Last edited by Cincerity on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clhs2008

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 am

HEY AARON!!!! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOREVER! I WENT TO EVERY CONCERT YOU HAD IN LOUISIANA! I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU! THAT WAS AWESOME! THANKS Very Happy I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!! KEEP IT UP AARON! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON TOUR ONEDAY AGAIN....COME TO LOUISIANA AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!!
I love you I LOVE YOU AC I love you
Back to top Go down
OhAaron

OhAaron

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:04 am

Hey Aaron! my name is Andrea, i've been a fan for 9 years since 2000, i'm a big fan and still have your posters and magazine pinups on my wall, i heard about a new album and i can't wait, i've always loved your music and you've givin me inspiration.
Back to top Go down
beanie

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey Aaron hope you are well and I am going to miss watching you on dwts because you were the only reason I did watch. You did amazing!! I have been a fan since the very begining and I love the new song can't wait for your new album to come out. Love ya lots Sarah Villeneuve ottawa canada.
Back to top Go down
iloveac96

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Aaron! Smile Oh my god, I think you're an amazing performer, I knew you from about 2000 when you did I Want Candy, and I forgot about you! Sad But I was searching on youtube for you about 2-3 years ago and I found you again Smile I'm so excited for your new album, and PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE go on tour. Your album is going to be a BIG hit, and I can't wait. I'm going to buy like 1000000000000 of them hahaha Smile Please write back to me!
Love,
Meghan I love you

P.S. I'm sorry , I use a lot of smileys hahaa! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissPopcorn96

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey Aaron, first of all I wanted to say that you did an amazing job on DWTS and now you are a groooovy man...hehe!

Glad to see your spirit is back and your light back on. loooove it! Can't wait for your album...i'll be listening to it over and over just like your bro's album with popcorn..hehe!

hope to see you back in sudbury sometime, maybe opening for your bro in 2010?? hmmm something to think about!

xoxox

Melissa

www.twitter.com/bsb96
Back to top Go down
JJMC3

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi there,

I can't believe how much you have grown in the last couple of years. You were absolutely amazing on dwts, I was really dissappointed to see you leave. Your new song is great though, can't wait to hear the album.

I know you probably won't be touring in SA, but maybe I'll get to see you live one day. Good luck with the new album, hope all goes well.

Smile
Jacomina
Back to top Go down
FrenchGirl

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Bonjour Aaron!!

Just wanted to say:

- you were amazing on DWTS
- love your single "Dance with me"
- Can't wait for your new album

and

YOU HAVE TO COME TO FRANCE!!

Big hug!! your fan always and forever!

Sandrine from Paris.
Back to top Go down
martii_07

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:33 pm

heyy aaron!!!Smile
you are amazing!
can't wait to hear some more new music from you!!
i hope when you go on tour you could come to Toronto or London Ontario!!Very Happy

P.S you are very talented!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/354230571
Bridget142

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey Aaron, I just wanted to say that i have been a fan of yours since i was 13 and i am now 17 year's old so i have stuck with you ever since then. I loved you on Dancing with the stars you were awesome i voted for you guys nonstop online until my voting was done with. I cried when you guys got eliminated i was literally balling i wanted you guys to win. I love you song Dance with me! is Karina mentioned in the song? because i think that would be cool. Is she going to be in the video too? I think you guys are the greatest i think you guys are so cute together. I can't wait for your new album to come out i have every single one from you first one on. I hope to see you in concert soon because i have never been to a concert.
I love you Aaron! I will never stop!
Back to top Go down
NickyCsNurse

NickyCsNurse

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 am

HEEEEEEEYYY PUNK!!! geek
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: I hope to hear your new album soon....I hope you take all your hard work and lessons learned on DWTS and apply it to your career. Go from pop star to STAR. You are a very inspiring guy.   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:00 am

AaronCarterMusic wrote:
Write here your message for Aaron Carter. Anything you want to ask or tell him but remember always ask with respect.

And please only write in this message.

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
LaLa

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

AC, You should contract to my friend who is able to make reality all of this and She was nights without sleep to vote You!! LOL LOL
Rock on!!
Back to top Go down
aaronforever

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Aaron! You were by far the best on 'Dancing With The Stars'! I love your new single 'Dance With Me'. You are simply amazing! I want to wish you all the luck in both your career and personal life. You are a wnderful person. When are you releasing your next album? Can't wait till you get back on tour. You look amazing! Luv ya - Lynn Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
angelalovesaaronc

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi Aaron!
First, i just want you to know that ive been a huge fan since 1997, when i was only 5. now im 18 and still love you just as much if not 10x more. Your music is so amazing and you will always be my favorite artist. Im dying for you to tour again, and PLEASE come to arkansas when you do, and maybe even memphis too, i would be at both, i love you so much. Also, i want to congragulate you on your amazing dancing with the stars season. i litterally cried when they voted you off, but dont let that get you down. You worked hard and the judges knew you did, i bet if it were up to them, you would have won. Im so excited for your new cd and once again, i LOVE you.
thank you for everything,
angela.
Back to top Go down
tykane2008

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 am

hey Aaron how are you doing? ur such a great person i love what ur doing! take care and keep on smiling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anna carter

anna carter

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 am

Well my baby boy knows that always I will be with him...
Air ure the best little man!!!
Back to top Go down
tigger1621

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 pm

Aaron,
you inspire millions and ur such a beloved person what u did on dwts was amazing and its the fact that u love ur fans that makes it possible for fans to belive in their self and pursue their dreams. I wanted to say happy early bday to u and angel and good bless u both in what u decide to do. Can't wait to here the album! Good luck and be good.
Tracy Harness
Back to top Go down
aaronforever

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 am

Hi! Aaron! Wow! December 7th is your and Angel's 22nd birthdays! I've been a fan since you two were 10! I want to take this time to wish the both of you a Very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year! Can't wait for your new CD to come out and I love your new single 'Dance With Me' and bought it on iTunes! Luv ya alway! Lynn
Back to top Go down
prayin4AC

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:22 am

hey Aaron i love you sooooooooo much! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!,God loves you Aaron and he will forgive you of all your sins if you ask for His forgiveness(read the new testament in the holy bible when you get a chance) you will find out just how much God loves you,what is yor album gonna be like? what kind of genre is it? is it Rnb,rap,pop,(Christian? i wish)but anyways say hi to Angel and nick and Leslie for me!.God Bless ya.Love Kyanna in OKC,oklahoma
Back to top Go down
abby_1

abby_1

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 pm

ummmm well I wanted to say hello and ask if you have any strawberries??? I am hungry!!! lmaoooo!! love you mp!!
Back to top Go down
Natalia_sweet

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Right now I'm listening your new song, you rock! . I'm your fan for 11 years. I made this video for you, hope you like it, I spent much time doing it LOL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T0C5z-cE4). I hope you can answer me and tell me that you think the video!. We expect you in Argentina! we miss you! geek

This is my video!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T0C5z-cE4
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:07 am

Aaron Carter!
HEY YOU CUTIE, YOU!
My top celebrity boy crush... <3

Ahah, I'm gonna try to make this as sweet & short as I can
because I know I can go on forever.
Heh, but yeah. You're one of a kind & I find you so inspiring.
& beyond interesting... I always have. :}
I think you really have that potential to do anything that you wanna do!
Like, Dancing With the Stars definitely showed that!
No matter who or what comes around, you'll always be one of my favorites.
I've been a huge fan since I was a little girl & I'm still a HUGE one today.
I support you in everything you do, & I'm so proud of you.
You're such a beautiful musician, singer, & dancer. & You're just beautiful in general.
You can blow me away, so easy. Really.
You're an inspiration to many of us, especially me.

Good luck in everything you do, honey.

Love, Aly. <3
@Alymcintyre - on twitter ;}

PS: You gotta come to Nova Scotia, Canada sometime soon...
& DANCE WITH ME - like in your song. :}

Last edited by Alysha. on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next