Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----

Go down 
+28
boiaquamarine
sofia
sarahmessee
punky
Alysha.
Natalia_sweet
abby_1
prayin4AC
tigger1621
anna carter
tykane2008
angelalovesaaronc
aaronforever
LaLa
Kevin
NickyCsNurse
Bridget142
martii_07
FrenchGirl
JJMC3
MissPopcorn96
iloveac96
beanie
OhAaron
clhs2008
Cincerity
txbrowneyes21
AaronCarterMusic
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
punky

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:17 am

Hey Aaron,
You did alsome in dancing with the stars. i love your new single dance with me and so dose my hole family. keep doing your music

love
brittany
Back to top Go down
sarahmessee

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 pm

JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE! YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING AND DESERVE EVERYTHING!

ANGEL: HOPE YOUR MODELING IS GOING WELL.... MAYBE EVEN A CLOTHING LINE DOWN THE ROAD MAYBE HEHE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

AARON: HOPE YOUR ALBUM IS COMING ALONG WELL...WE ALL CAN'T WAIT FOR IT AND THE WORLD TOUR!

LOVE YOU BOTH!

LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER,
SARAH MESSEE @SARAHMESSEE AND @ACFANBOOK
Back to top Go down
sofia

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey Aaron,

I just wanted to say you were amazing on Dancing with the stars and you showed how well you can do with determination and drive.
I love your new single Dance with me,it's an awesome dance song and I can't wait to hear more.
I love some of your other songs too like Perfect storm.
Keep up the great work and come back to Canada to perform when you do a tour,we love you down here too.
don't forget us Canadian fans too.
Back to top Go down
boiaquamarine

PostSubject: WRITE TO AARON   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!!
I hope to meet you someday Smile
Back to top Go down
geonline

geonline

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 pm

keep believing babe, 'cause everything happens for a reason (...)

never give up! live your dream and enjoy life.
life is short and you only live once.

love all the people around you, be nice and everything from God will comes to you!

Love you!

and keep believing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncarteronline.net
lolayic

PostSubject: #1 FAN IN AFRICA   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 am

Hey AC,
Im such a huge fan and i live all the way in Africa, Botswana, such a beautiful place. I would love to see you come to Africa one day because you do have fans here.
It would be nice if your team expand the empire here too.
Anyway i love the new single and i just cant stop playing it, it makes me wanna dance with a star.
flower Your number 1 fan in Botswana
Back to top Go down
d_pridham

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 am

HEY AARON I love you

you were amazing on dancing with the stars! i am from London Ontario Canada, I have been a fan of yours' since 1998 you came to DV8 on valentines days in 1999 they stopped the show i got trampled and pulled over the gate..i was 9 at the time. Your second concert at centennial hall was amazing.
The best concert of all was at the Western fair...i managed to get a picture with you when you were playing wack a mole..that made my entire life...then i lost my ticket..my mom and I went to the ticket stand in the Grand Stand to buy a new ticket you and your entourage walked by i fell to the ground because I could not believe you were right infront of me. You and yoru team walked over to me gave me a new ticket and 2 meet and greet passes. Very Happy

That was the best day of my entire life. I love you to this day and you definately need to come back to London Ontario again. I hope that when you do I will get to meet you again..

Your music has gotten me through everything negative in my life. When I need strengh I listen to you. My father passing suddenly was a huge obstacle in my life and your music got me through that. I love you more and more each day for helping me get through all the rough times in my life.

I LOVE YOU!!!! Smile please come back to london ontario!!!

Diane
Back to top Go down
season in the sun

PostSubject: A Chinese girl   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 am

Dear AC:I am a Chinese girl,I come from China.But I really love you! I am a 14-year-old girl,and I found this website. But because of my current English learning, I still can't understand the content of this website. But it doesn't really matter! I use the translation tools to translate your site's content - I'm trying my best to understand the English word here. Oh, you see, now, I already know what to write to you! I want to tell you: I love you! (I am using translation tools to translate, maybe there will be some mistake, but I am trying to learn English!) Smile
Elise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----   ----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <---- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----> WRITE TO AARON HERE <----
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2