Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?

Go down 
+2
Katrina
angelalovesaaronc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelalovesaaronc

Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? Empty
PostSubject: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:32 am

I know he knows about it since he posted the link on his official twitter. But does he have an account? I think that would be awesome haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Katrina
Admin
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Yes he does have an account! The member in here that is named "Aaron Carter" is actually him and is his profile that was made for him. He has come on the site before and looked around but hasn't posted anything yet. But you know how Aaron is, I would'nt be surprised if he did that for his fans! And yes he posted about it on his official Twitter and also on a Ustream Chat Smile

xoxo

kat

KTACPA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katrinagomez87 ; www.twitter.com/katrina
angelalovesaaronc

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 am

Katrina wrote:
Yes he does have an account! The member in here that is named "Aaron Carter" is actually him and is his profile that was made for him. He has come on the site before and looked around but hasn't posted anything yet. But you know how Aaron is, I would'nt be surprised if he did that for his fans! And yes he posted about it on his official Twitter and also on a Ustream Chat Smile

xoxo

kat

KTACPA

That is so amazing, thanks for letting me know. and yeah, I definately know how ac is lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm

so cool! I hope he posts something sometime Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 am

it'd be so rad if aaron, himself posted something like soon. :}
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
irutxi

irutxi

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Yeees, definitely waiting for his reply!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anna carter

anna carter

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

ww thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?   Does Aaron actually come on this site himself? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Aaron actually come on this site himself?
Page 1 of 1