Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!

Go down 
+17
rach_AC
mrs.nickolascarter
alexandrach7
Rachelbarna
geonline
NickyCsNurse
iloveac96
abby_1
Dolphinboy
stefie
Ploy
Rachel
CircleGirl
JC_AM
Annisa88
sofia
AaronCarterMusic
21 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Write here to send your best wishes to Aaron and Angel´s bday (December 7th)

From www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc we wish both the best for your birthday. We hope you fulfil every dream you ever wanted. Don't ever change because you both are humble and unique individuals. We hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more! Congratulations also on your successful fan site Aaron!
Happy Birthday Aaron and Angel!!!
XoXo
Bastet and Katrina

Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! Acangelbday

Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! Bdy

Last edited by AaronCarterMusic on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 am

Happy Birthday Aaron and Angel,Hope you have a great day with your family and friends and have lots of cake and Angel make sure Aaron gets the cake in his face again like last year.lmao jk
Best Wishes and enjoy your day you two.
Hugs and Lots of love
Sofia
Back to top Go down
Annisa88

PostSubject: Happy Birtday Aaron and Angel   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:12 am

Hi,,,Happy Birthday Aaron and Angel

Wishing you good health, happiness in life,
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.....

hugeee from Indonesia....I love you
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/missAnnisaCr
JC_AM

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 am

Hey!! it´s nice this pictures.

I wish that you have a great b-day and that this new year will very successful on all your goals.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink Wink Wink lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CircleGirl

CircleGirl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 am

Happy Birthday Aaron and Angel from Spain!! Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:34 am

[b]HAPPY 22 BIRTHDAY AARON AND ANGEL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ploy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am

Thai fans wish you all the best Angel and Aaron

I hope you both have a very happy life, be healthy and succeed everything you've done.

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by @puricha -> From Thailand ^^
Back to top Go down
stefie

stefie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 am

Happy bday Aaron and Angel!!!

Wish you a beautiful day with all the person you love!!

Have a great great Day

Happy bdat again from montreal Smile

Hope see you someday here Wink

Stefie
Back to top Go down
Dolphinboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:39 am

Happy 22nd birthday to Aaron and Angel! Can't believe you guys are 22 already, feels like it was yesterday you were 17 lol. But you're still amazing and I look foward to lots of new music from you in the years to come!

Best birthday wishes from Norway! Smile
Back to top Go down
abby_1

abby_1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Have a Happy Birthday Aaron!!! and Happy Birthday to your beautiful sister Angel as well!! Hope you have a great day and feel special today!!! love ya...*big Hug* abby king
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Hope you are having a great day today!
Back to top Go down
iloveac96

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:53 pm

happy birthday aaron and angel!!!! i hope you guys have the best birthday ever<3(: I love you
Back to top Go down
NickyCsNurse

NickyCsNurse

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNK I MEAN AARON Very Happy AND PRETTY LADY ANGEL!! HOPE YALL HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE....AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! *HUGSS*
Back to top Go down
geonline

geonline

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

I just loveeeeeeeeeed this forum!

So, Aaron thanks to exist. I just want to know that when you feel alone you have to remember about us, amazing fans (lol) around the world that is always wishing the BEST for you!

I wish for you not only today, but EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE Happyness, health, a lot of girlfriends, party, fun, beachs, great songs, creative (more and more and more) We are very pround of you and how much you grew up (yes... we also grew up with you... watching you)

We can grew, or get married, or have 1 child or a beautiful twins (like you and angie) and we will still loving you... no matter what!!!

I love you since 2000!

Keep been this man with the boy soul. love love love to love you.

Gabriela Tiano
07/12/2009
Brazil
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncarteronline.net
Rachelbarna

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Happy Birthtday Aaron and Angel!! Lot's of kisses and good wishes from Spain!
Back to top Go down
alexandrach7

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Haaaaaappy Birthday from Venezuela....... Aaron and Angel, you're the best!! have a great day! Smile wish you the BEST !!
love u!

Merry Xmas! santa Laughing
Aaron come to Venezuela please! Sad
Back to top Go down
mrs.nickolascarter

mrs.nickolascarter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:56 pm

happy birthday aaron and angel! i hope you have a wonderful day. the both of you deserve happiness and joy in your 22nd birthday. hope all is well. love ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rach_AC

rach_AC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 am

OMG.. I can remember when Ac was just 12 n I became his fan!
Anyway, I wish him all the best.. lot of love, peace, healtly, fame, love.. he deserve more n more!!
And day by day i gettin more pround to be his fan, by his music n by the person he is... its not easy to find a artists like him!! He so nice with his fans n know how much we care about him!!

So, happy bday Ac! happy 22nd! I love so much.. really, really love u.. sth like this size..
\______________________________________________________________________________________________________/
or more.. LOL...
Have fun tonight,
n never forget about ur fans!!!
Back to top Go down
geonline

geonline

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am

by the way I forgot to write something

happy birthday for all of us fans, because today a special star are shining, and this star are shining inside of us.
and the star's name is Aaron!

Smile

Can't wait to see the pics of his birthday. Now I'm stopped. sorry... Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
tomboy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:39 am

Happy Birthday Aaron & Angel! Have a fun birthday. Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 am

LaLa wrote:
22 years old?? are you sure?? Razz wow I can´t believe It! how fly the time but I can believe you and your brother still are in music, music is the door to be happy.. music is the one thing which is there always when you are down and Aaron, you and your big brother finally got make music so you simply are able to do magic ..
MY best wishes to you and angel
Spain always support the carters..
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON & ANGEL. <3

i can remember like loving aaron
since i was like eight. & now i'm seventeen.
& i'm just all wow over it.
ahah, like he's friggin' twenty two now.
that's beyond.

but i hope you're having an amazing day, honey.
party good. heh, & don't eat too much cake. ;}
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
prayin4AC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 am

I know i'm late but oh well Happy 22nd B-day Aaron and Angel hope ya'll had a great ONE! from kyanna OKC,oklahoma
Back to top Go down
Kamilla

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Aaron and Angel ♥   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Porém Aaron distante você é, eu só desejo que eu poderia dizer o quanto eu admiro você, o quanto eu amo você, e você é tudo na minha vida. É um amor tão grande, tão inexplicável, tão forte, tão verdadeiro que eu mesmo não consegui-lo. Por você eu faria qualquer coisa por você Eu dou a minha alegria e mais pessoas me julgar, eu não me importo com o que pensam ou parar de pensar sobre isso para o meu amor por você, o que realmente importa é sua felicidade. Obrigado por me fazer feliz. E eu sempre vou te Proteger de alguma forma, porque o meu amor é tão forte que Irá protegê-lo de qualquer perigo, e se um dia você me perguntar: a vida dela e eu responderia Aaron Carter Aaron, porq eu vou fazer qualquer coisa para ver você viver e ser feliz, nim para o que eu tenho a perder minha vida.
Então, neste dia tão querido que eu queria desejar a você muuitos anos de vida e muita felicidade!
Meu Paraíso, My Baby, My Carter ♥️

Happy Birthday Aaron e Angel õ//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!   Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Aaron and Angel's 22nd Birthday!!!!
Page 1 of 1