Dance

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katrina
Admin

PostSubject: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHDk8Zyh80

Aaron and Karina dance the quickstep on the season finale of Dancing With The Stars

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/katrinagomez87 ; www.twitter.com/katrina
Bastet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I was going to put it right now LoL. You won me! LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

I wish they wouldn't always have to do the muppet ones. Im getting tired of seeing that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelalovesaaronc

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:52 am

I was excited to see him again.
I quit watching the show after he got voted off.
When they showed that dance after the finalists danced, and to think aaron did that on only the 2nd week; yet it was still better than the finalists in the finale, only shows he shouldve won.
i swear he got robbed out of the finals.

Kelly only got more votes because of her dad; hes the only reason she is even famous for that matter.

Even kelly said it herself "I was up there getting 4s while Aaron was getting 10s, i dont know how im still here."

Although I am glad donny won and not stupid mya. she seemed really stuck up.
Donny was my 3rd favorite from the beginning, Louis Vito was my 2nd, and obviously Aaron is #1. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 am

ouu, this never gets old to me. i love it muchies. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
anna carter

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 pm

angelalovesaaronc wrote:
I was excited to see him again.
I quit watching the show after he got voted off.
When they showed that dance after the finalists danced, and to think aaron did that on only the 2nd week; yet it was still better than the finalists in the finale, only shows he shouldve won.
i swear he got robbed out of the finals.

Kelly only got more votes because of her dad; hes the only reason she is even famous for that matter.

Even kelly said it herself "I was up there getting 4s while Aaron was getting 10s, i dont know how im still here."

Although I am glad donny won and not stupid mya. she seemed really stuck up.
Donny was my 3rd favorite from the beginning, Louis Vito was my 2nd, and obviously Aaron is #1. Smile

I agree with everything you said except donny was my my sec fav not louis. I cant stand mya haha.

but yea, aaron should have won. he was clearly the best Sad oh well, time to move on! haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale   

Back to top Go down

Aaron On The Dancing With The Stars Finale
Page 1 of 1