Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon

Go down 
+9
Dolphinboy
nicksohiogirl
Alysha.
martii_07
FrenchGirl
Katrina
abby_1
Jade1992
AaronCarterMusic
13 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

"Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon Empty
PostSubject: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Last edited by AaronCarterMusic on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Im so in love with this song. makes me want to dance! haha.
Back to top Go down
abby_1

abby_1

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 pm

I love this song...it has an amazing beat and the vocals are great!! I cannot wait to hear it in the clubs....who's going to dance with me to it??? lol
Back to top Go down
Katrina
Admin
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:26 pm

I will Abby! LOL it really is an AMAZING song! If anyone hasn't heard it yet! Pick it up on itunes you won't regret it! Smile

xoxo

kat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katrinagomez87 ; www.twitter.com/katrina
abby_1

abby_1

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 pm

ohhh woo hooo !! I have danced with you before...and you are gooood!! lol so let's do it!!! it is amazing and I did buy it!! I am a good aaron Carter fan (aka MP ) lol love you Katrina !!
Back to top Go down
FrenchGirl

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 pm

I agree it's definitly a great song! I can't wait for his album!
Back to top Go down
martii_07

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:25 am

I love that song!something fun to dance to!!Very Happy
when does his CD come out?? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/354230571
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:56 am

Do you guys think it will get any radio play? because I mean it does have flo rida in it and everything.. I really hope it does.
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 am

i've heard this a while ago now.
it's oh-so good. & i think it got l o v e all over it. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
nicksohiogirl

nicksohiogirl

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:16 am

I love Aaron's new song!
Back to top Go down
Dolphinboy

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 am

It's definitely a hot song that I've loved ever since he put it on his MySpace page and I've always wanted him to put it on iTunes and it's really awesome that it's finally available there now! Here's hoping it gets a lot of radio airplay and I could definitely see it do good in clubs. I love the new direction his music is taking lately, sounds very promising and if the songs we've heard this year are any indication of what's to come, I think we're in for a great album, maybe his best one yet!

Can't wait for the "Dance With Me" video, Karina will make an apperance in it too! Smile
Back to top Go down
anna carter

anna carter

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 am

I love it!!
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 am

I want this as my ring tone but I cant find it on my phone Sad hopefully it'll be available soon for that.
Back to top Go down
michaela

michaela

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am

i love this song Smile
Back to top Go down
chiriwaki

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 pm

i love this song! I can't wait for the new album!!
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:54 am

Jade1992 wrote:
I want this as my ring tone but I cant find it on my phone Sad hopefully it'll be available soon for that.

i've been looking for it as a ringtone too.
it's impossible to find, eh? ):
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:37 am

Very Happy Very Happy flower elephant pig I love the song this cheers much! Hahaha!! I seriously love the song!! alien afro I love you I love you Razz Smile Laughing What a Face sunny king queen cherry Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Alysha. wrote:
Jade1992 wrote:

i've been looking for it as a ringtone too.
it's impossible to find, eh? ):

I actually did find it on a website and you just gotta send it to your phone through a txt message that way.

so its now my ringtone hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:38 am

[b]I prefer downloading stuff from Amazon and not iTunes, because Amazon is just better, and when I looked for this song on Amazon, it wasn't there, did they just put it on there recently or is it still not on there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon   "Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dance With Me" available on iTunes and Amazon
Page 1 of 1