Aaron Carter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron Carter

Aaron Carter's fans around the world
Dance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about the new site?

Go down 
+14
aaroncarterlover
martii_07
Kevin
Amber
FrenchGirl
abby_1
Jade1992
jennag721
luv2eat247
Dolphinboy
Liz_who?
Katrina
ILoveMusic
AaronCarterMusic
18 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronCarterMusic
Admin
AaronCarterMusic

What do you think about the new site? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 am

What do you think about the new site of Aaron?

We want to know your opinion Smile

Thanks for visiting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaroncartermusic.co.cc
ILoveMusic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 am

I think it's pretty cool that you made a new site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katrina
Admin
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 am

We are glad you like it! Aaron needed a fan site that everyone could meet up at! Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

xoxo

kat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katrinagomez87 ; www.twitter.com/katrina
Liz_who?

Liz_who?

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:32 am

I just happy there is a site now! lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/coughingcolors
Dolphinboy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 pm

It looks really good and it's great that you made a site for the fans to keep in touch on what he's up to and get to know other fans. It will be exciting to see the development on this site, thanks for making it! Smile
Back to top Go down
luv2eat247

luv2eat247

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

looks great! i am really happy to see a fan site that will be recent and updated! cheers great job! keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
jennag721

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Im just so happy that we have a place that isnt contoversial or hectic tht we can just discuss Aaron! Smile
Back to top Go down
Katrina
Admin
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm

We are SOOOO glad you guys like it! Aaron needed this site! He has a lot of fans out there and with the new album coming out soon there will be lots of updates! Spread the word to make the site grow and keep the Aaron fans together!! Smile

xoxo

KTACPA!!

kat
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm SOOOO thrilled about this site!! there are none out there anymore. love it. we gotta let all the fans know about this place! I think I'm going to post it on some of his youtube videos and stuff.
Back to top Go down
abby_1

abby_1

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok I love love this site.. and I have to thank the amazing Katrina for her wonderful amazing self!! I heart her!!! Great job on the site!!! flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
FrenchGirl

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Yes it's great thank you! All AC fans need a place to see all the updates! This is the place ;-)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:21 pm

yay!!! love love that there is an Aaron site now!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 am

Amber wrote:
yay!!! love love that there is an Aaron site now!! Very Happy

me too Im so happy! Laughing

over 80 members already!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: I think the new site is a great way to interact and get feedback...GENIUS   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 am

AaronCarterMusic wrote:
What do you think about the new site of Aaron?

We want to know your opinion Smile

Thanks for visiting!
Back to top Go down
martii_07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

I love this site!!!
I's so happy you made it that way all the fans connect with Aaron! Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/354230571
aaroncarterlover

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

oh wow, I love aaron and i was soooo depressed for like the past at least 2 years because there were NO sites of aaron carter, we so have to make this the biggest aaron carter forum/site!!! please always always keep this site updated (even if aaron deicdes to vanish again on us but i dont think he will anytime soon again!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bestmalecelebs.com
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

aaroncarterlover wrote:
oh wow, I love aaron and i was soooo depressed for like the past at least 2 years because there were NO sites of aaron carter, we so have to make this the biggest aaron carter forum/site!!! please always always keep this site updated (even if aaron deicdes to vanish again on us but i dont think he will anytime soon again!!!!)

he better not vanish for years again Neutral lol
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Katrina wrote:
We are glad you like it! Aaron needed a fan site that everyone could meet up at! Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

xoxo

kat
it's sososo good so far.
i missed there being aaron sites to go on.
so thank you so much for making a new one. :}
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
Katrina
Admin
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:58 am

your welcome everyone! we are sooo happy your are liking it so far. spread the word and always....

KTACPA

xoxo

kat
Back to top Go down
reneebiggie

reneebiggie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 pm

i used to run a fansite called Earthquakin' it , which was pretty big a few years ago but got side tracked with school and lost touch with all of it. It is awesome to see a new site running in support of Aaron. Hopefully you can get the content done soon so that thees more for viewers. It looks great.
Back to top Go down
angelalovesaaronc

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:29 am

This site is amazing.
Im always on team jonas, and the girls on that site are too young to remember when aaron was huge, i always talk about him but all they care about are joe nick and kevin haha. they get mad at me. xD

they think aaron is "old".
when actually kevin jonas is already 22 and ac is only 21.

I love being able to talk about aaron without getting yelled at.

The site is amazing.

I used to have a pretty big proboard site for aaron with like 100+ people, keep in mind im just a fan and did not have any promotional adds for the site, just by people randomly finding it i had that much. they always came online too. it was cool but i got too busy with school and forgot about it. this was back in like 07.
Back to top Go down
Jade1992

Jade1992

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:53 am

angelalovesaaronc wrote:
This site is amazing.
Im always on team jonas, and the girls on that site are too young to remember when aaron was huge, i always talk about him but all they care about are joe nick and kevin haha. they get mad at me. xD

they think aaron is "old".
when actually kevin jonas is already 22 and ac is only 21.

oh good lord Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
anna carter

anna carter

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 am

Hey Kat, I think that all u do a wonderful job, thank u very much
for this beautiful place

Cheers
Anna

ps: and by all means, if in something I can help, please, dont doubt, I am here
Back to top Go down
Alysha.

Alysha.

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

so i was thinking...
we should get this site & forum out more to the public.
somehow. maybe.
because i know there could be so many more people on here.
there's tons of aaron fans.
& like i think the site & all is great.
nothing bad about it.
there's most definitely a wonderful job well done.
lol, i don't know.
it was just a vibe i had. it's all true though. ;}
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/alymcintyre
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new site?   What do you think about the new site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the new site?
Page 1 of 1